Go wandering with the Diamondback Wildwood Classic. This fun, lightweight and durable comfort bike is designed to take you anywhere you want to go, while making sure to deliver up a pleasant ride no matter the distance or terrain. The heat-treated 6061-T6 alloy frame is lightweight to make pedaling easy, and plenty durable to make sure you never have to worry about it. The comfort suspension fork serves up 50mm of travel to soak up the bumps along the way, so can stay relaxed and comfortable even if the way ahead looks a little rough. A 3x7 drivetrain from Shimano gives you 21 speeds to choose from, so you can climb nearly any hill or pick up the pace when the road flattens out. Promax linear pull brakes deliver dependable, efficient stopping power in any terrain or weather conditions, and the 26x1.95" Smooth Comfort tires add a little bit of extra plush comfort and superior traction and grip.
- 6061-T6 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Comfort Suspension fork with 50mm of travel
- Shimano 3x7 drivetrain gives you 21 speeds to choose from
- Linear pull brakes for efficient stopping power
- Smooth Comfort 26" tires give you plush comfort and great grip