Built with a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame and Landing Gear forks, the Ripper has always been the bike of choice for kids feeling the need for speed and style. Whether racing at the local BMX track or flying around the neighborhood, the Ripper is always the bike of choice.
• Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
• Fork: Landing Gear
• Crankset: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket, 38T
• Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
• Chain: KMC Z410A
• Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 14T Freewheel
• Tires: Kenda K-Rad 20" x 1.95" Front, 20" x 1.75" Rear
• Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
• Brake Levers: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
• Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
• Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
• Stem: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 40mm Reach
• Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
• Seat: SE Ripper Seat
• Seatpost: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
• Accessories: SE Racing Number Plate, SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps
• Suggested rider size: 4'8" to 5'5"
Assembly & Tuning Required