Best Bike Sale

Welcome to BestBikeSale.com - Best Bike Store Online!

My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Altruism X9 Folding Bicycles for Mens Aluminum Road Bicycle Mountain Bike 21 speed 26 inch Downhill Bikes

Altruism X9 Folding Bicycles for Mens Aluminum Road Bicycle Mountain Bike 21 speed 26 inch Downhill Bikes
Colors:
White
  • Brand:Altruism
  • Category:Sports
  • Buy New: $399.98
  • as of 5/29/2017 19:20 CDT details
Where applicable you'll select size, color, etc. after you click the buy button.
In Stock
Buy
  • Sales Rank:81,408
  • Color:black
  • Number Of Items:3
  • Autographed:No
  • Memorabilia:No
  • Size:Aluminum 21 speed 26 inch
  • Shipping Weight (lbs):41.9
  • Dimensions (in):53.5 x 27.6 x 8.3
  • Legal Disclaimer:Please Note: 1.Product Packaging Is 85%,In Order To Facilitate The Transport Of Products We Only Installed Products 85%,The Remaining 15% Need Buyers Install Their Own.
    2.Each Bike Disc Brakes Need Adjustment,This Is Not The Product Quality Problems, If You Do Not Known How To Adjust,Please Ask Us For The Adjust Video.
    3.We Guarantee The Product Is The Web Product,Product Design Is Not The Problem.So The Appearance Of The Product Is Not Within The Responsibility Of The Seller.
    4.Scratches On Product Issues:We Will Carefully Packaging Products,But We Still Can Not Control The Barbarism Of Express ,We Will Provide You Painting And Stickers In Each Box,To Solve The Problem Of Scratches.
  • MPN:X9
  • ASIN:B01J94SSNS

Features:
  • DIP:SHIMANO 51-7;SHIMANO TX30 Front Derailleur,SHIMANO TZ50 Rear Derailleur
  • Gears:21 Speed,Wheel Size:26"
  • Frame Material:Aluminum Mountain Bike
  • Applicable People:Male unisex Children Kids

Editorial Reviews:
Synopsis
PLEASE NOTE:
1.Product Packaging Is 85%,In Order To Facilitate The Transport Of Products,We Only Installed Products 85%,The Remaining 15% Need Buyers Install Their Own. 2.Each Bike Disc Brakes Need Adjustment,This Is Not The Product Quality Problems, If You Do Not Known How To Adjust,Please Ask Us For The Adjust Video.
3.We Guarantee The Product Is The Web Product,Product Design Is Not The Problem.So The Appearance Of The Product Is Not Within The Responsibility Of The Seller.
4.Scratches On Product Issues:We Will Carefully Packaging Products,But We Still Can Not Control The Barbarism Of Express ,We Will Provide You Painting And Stickers In Each Box,To Solve The Problem Of Scratches.

Please Make Sure Check At Below Link For Your Reference:Bike Assemble & Adjustment :

https://youtu.be/DOYGdLI47S4


--Brand Name:ALTRUISM
--Model:X9
--Frame Material:Aluminum
--Front Fork Type:Spring Fork (Low Gear Non-damping)
--Gears:21 Speed
--Load Capacity:150kg
--Braking System:Double Disc Brake
--Pedal Type:Aluminum Pedal
--Length (m):1.7
--Frame Type:Full Shockingproof Frame
--Foldable:Yes
--Rim Material:Magnesium Alloy
--Fork Suspension:No
--Stature:160-185cm
--Volume:0.19 m3
--Fork Material:Steel
--Type:Mountain Bike
--Wheel Size:26"
--Gross Weight:18kg
--Applicable People:Unisex
--Net Weight:22kg
--Color:White, black, yellow,Red, army green, blue
--Stature:160-190cm
--Net weight:20kg
--Applicable people:Male unisex children
--Front derailleur:SHIMANO TX30
--Rear derailleur:SHIMANO TZ50


Bike assemble & adjustment & maintenance instructions/return policy´╝Ü https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A2F4K9SLCFSF9S&tab=&vasStoreID=